Maldives is one of the most beautiful places on this earth. Besides, it has some great islands. Some of the most popular islands in Maldives include Niyama Private Island, OBLU island, Gili Lankanfushi Island, Amilla Fushi Island, Naladhu Island, Velaa Island, Four Seasons Island, Kudadoo Island, Makunudu Island, Bandos Island etc. All these islands are perfect for couples who want to spend some good time with each other. Believe me a lot of newly married couples visit these islands in Maldives for their honeymoon.
Apart from the above islands this place is also famous for its resorts, hotels and restaurants. The food here especially tastes awesome. Visit the best restaurants in Maldives to enjoy the most delicious food. If you don’t have any idea about the resorts or hotels here, then choose Zeldiva Luxury. By approaching this travel agency, you can find the best luxury Maldives deals. No doubt, you will remember your trip lifetime by booking their holiday packages. Check their couple packages as well if you are planning for some romantic vacations.
Popular Maldives Dishes
Some of the popular dishes which you should try in Maldives include
- Fish Curry: This place is especially famous for sea foods. The fish curry here looks really delicious. The speciality of the fish curry which you find here is it includes coconut. You can enjoy this curry with roti, rice etc. and you will really love it. Most of the restaurants here offer fish curry at a very affordable price here.
- Fried Yams: These crunchy snacks look very much similar to sweet potatoes. You can enjoy them with beverages and sauces. Your kids especially will love this dish.
- Mas Huni: The main ingredients of this dish include smoked tuna, coconut, onions and chillies. Most of the people consume this dish with Roshi. This dish is also prepared using muranga pods.
- Lobsters: The freshly cooked lobsters are something which you should not miss when you visit this place. This dish is usually served hot in most of the restaurants. These fresh lobsters look very yummy.
- Saagu Bondibai: If you are a vegetarian then you must definitely try this dish. Most of the tourists who visit this place will not return to their home without tasting this delicious dessert.
- Masroshi: This snack comes with filling that includes coconut, tuna fish, hot peppers, ginger, onions, garlic etc. All these ingredients make this dish taste awesome.
- Reef Fish Cutlets: These cutlets are prepared using fresh fish. Some of the main ingredients of this delicious snack include tuna, onions, chillies, eggs, boiled potato, black pepper and salt. These fish cutlets are usually served with different varieties of chutneys like mint chutney, coconut chutney etc. You can also have it with sauces as well.
- Gulab Jamun: These sweet spongy balls dipped in the sugar syrup tastes really great. It tastes much better if it is served hot. Gulab jamun stuffed with dry fruits especially tastes amazing. You can also enjoy this Gulab jamun with ice cream too.
Now that you know the tasty dishes that are a must-try in Maldives, do not forget to feast your tastebuds with them.