A lot of people from several parts of the world visit Pearl Harbor every year on 7th Dec. Pearl Harbor has become very famous post the Japan’s attack on it in the year 1941.
Which is the best time to visit Pearl Harbor?
Pearl Harbor will be crowded with tourists most of the time. Besides, if you don’t like heavy crowd then book your tickets for mid afternoon or late morning. Pearl Harbor will be busy with tourists during June, July and August months.
Tips to plan your Pearl Harbor trip perfectly
Planning for an independent tour? If ‘yes’ is your answer then do follow the below tips.
- Arrive Early – If you are planning to visit Pearl Harbor with your family members or friends then make sure that you arrive early. As Pearl Harbor will be crowded most of the time especially during weekends you have to arrive there early to buy entrance tickets. Remember that, tickets there will be given on first come and first serve rule.
- Carry Sunscreen – Make sure that you carry a sunscreen with you as your skin may get tanned. Apply sunscreen lotion on your skin before you leave your room.
- Don’t carry luggage – Avoid carrying luggage to Pearl Harbor to stay comfortable. Carrying heavy luggage with you can be really frustrating. Hence, it is better to leave your luggage in your room. Avoid carrying eatables and drinks as well with you while visiting Pearl Harbor.
- Avoid Wearing A Bikini – Pearl Harbor has a great prominence in the history. Hence, you should wear some decent clothes when you visit the place.
- Carry Sunglasses – Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from harmful sun rays.
- Carry A Camera – Don’t forget to carry a camera with you to click some photographs with your friends and family members. Remember, there are certain areas where you will not be allowed to take photos. You can check with the staff there about this in detail.
If you don’t have any idea about Pearl Harbor then it is recommended for you to choose a good tourism company, which offers best Pearl Harbor Tours. There are a lot of tourism companies which are offering Pearl Harbor Tours these days. Hence, it can be little difficult for you while choosing a tourism company to book your Pearl Harbor Tour. Check the client reviews of different tourism companies in your location before booking your favorite Pearl Harbor Tour.
Reasons to Visit Pearl Harbor
It is not surprising that Pearl Harbor is on many of the tourists’ bucket lists. This tourist destination is crowded throughout the year, and there are several reasons why this place is never deserted. Some of the reasons why you can visit Pearl Harbor throughout the year are as follows:
Proximity – It is located west of Honolulu and one can easily reach there from the US mainland.
Weather – summers could be a little warm, but the temperature doesn’t dip in the winters below 80 F, making it accessible and comfortable for the travelers all year.
No Fee – The Parking and Admission is free for the visitors. So, you can enjoy being at Pearl Harbor for no cost at all.