Planning for a trip to Memphis with your family members? If yes, then here are some tips for you to make your trip more memorable.
- Eat BBQ – When we speak about Memphis, the first thing which comes to our mind is BBQ food. Try BBQ nachos, ribs and etc in one of the best restaurants in Memphis to enjoy your trip.
- Tome Lee Park – This Park offers a great relaxation to visitors. Go for a romantic walk here with your better half to create some special moments between you. Your kids will love the play structure here in this park. Don’t miss the sunset vistas here which are really looks amazing.
- National Civil Rights Museum – This museum will always be on top of the list when we speak about the things to see in Memphis. You can learn about the history of civil rights movement here. Besides, you should spend at least 3hrs of time here to see everything in this museum. Visit this museum with your kids and they will definitely love it.
- Stax Museum – This 17,000 square foot museum is extremely popular in Memphis. Do visit this music venue with your family members to have some good time.
- Graceland – This mansion looks absolutely stunning. If you are a fan of Elvis then you must definitely visit this place. This mansion was very well maintained and the staff here will be very friendly with the visitors. Spend some time here with your friends or family members to enjoy your Memphis trip.
- AutoZone Park – This ballpark looks fantastic. The best part of this baseball stadium is that you will have a great visibility from any seat there. The staff there will be very friendly with the visitors. You can get the water bottles and other food items at a very affordable price here. Watch the baseball matches here with your family members or friends to have loads of fun.
- Beale Street – This Beale Street is very famous in Memphis. You can find kiddies games, cafes, art, clothing and everything here. Walk along this street and have some good food here and enjoy with your friends.
- The Peabody Ducks – This is one of the best places in Memphis which you should definitely visit with your kids. Watch the duck parade here and you will definitely love it. Your kids will especially enjoy watching the ducks there. Most of the locals and people from different parts of the world visit this place to watch the lovely Peabody ducks walking on the red carpet.
If you are planning to visit this city during your holidays this time then don’t forget to check the upcoming events list of Memphis. There are so many sites online where you can find details of all the upcoming events happening in Memphis. Take the help of such sites to make your job easy.
Start packing your things for your Memphis trip now!